- Raga Svara is a learning and healing institution.
- We want everyone to learn how to heal. The intent and ownership of transformation lies within each guest.
- Our goal is to provide a holistic experience to rejuvenate the body and mind.
- While we keep on gaining pace, playing catch up, and running ahead, we lose our existential foothold. In the constant flux that we are thrown into we can’t find our sense of being, our sense of wholeness. There is a spectre of turmoil, pervasive and omnipresent. We seek slowness, we seek togetherness, we seek balance. We seek peace.
- We are a place to take a pause and connect with ourselves and with our ecology.
- To be really in sync with oneself and nature is to understand and experience the time scale of nature around us. The road to our wellbeing is so simple and clear yet riddled with hardships. Eating सात्त्विक (essential, natural, clean) food, taking a stroll among the trees, practising योग (yoga), observing self-discipline, watching and hearing the birds, breathing in clear air, smelling the sweet flowers and pungent leaves. These go a long way in renewing and sustaining our body, mind and spirit. In Carl Jung’s words, “When you walk with naked feet, how can you ever forget the earth?”